Monday, November 20, 2006

Dream Mousse Blush Swatch

Far 15 .- If I were a person would be .. someone who would dominate the world> D! 16 .- If I were a bug would be .. or a ladybug. o ~
17 .- If I were a means of transportation would be .. a taxi
18 .- If I were a song would be .. "Forbbiden Lover"
19 .- If I were a movie would be .. one with a tragic end
20 .- If I were a station would be .. Fall
21 .- If I were a flower would be ..
white one 22 .- If a trade would be .. xD dancer
23 .- If I were a cartoon would be .. XDD
Mandy 24 .- If I were a place would be .. an uncrowded
25 .- If I were a gift would be .. a big red bow and
26 .- If I were a memory would be .. a portrait
27 .- If I were a city is

0 comments:

Post a Comment