Well aside from that lost his arm and ear ... I started to make some small operations ... He cooked his arm and ear for not filling out ... and she cooked a bit of an eye with black thread ... apart from bathing him ^^... So I knew it was pink ... xDDD jojojo
Well and for now I intend to fix it completely ... ^ ^ .. And make that 31 to 12 o. Or is finished with ribbon at the neck ...
know ... I'm getting a little tender ¬___¬ damm ... but it is inevitable T__T .... xDDD
A if ... For Rosie ... if o. o Angel Sanctuary ... Rosie is so sepxy .. andbeautiful. And I'm like crazy when he says: "I am beautiful?" * Melts *... In the end now makes for a rabbit-kun Rosiel Lolita! XDD! o. or after they Traeger more photos ... When we say we won the rally ... xDD I hope ... Sayonara!
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Pinnacle Tvcenter Pro Schlüssel Ist Weg dianess @ 2006-12-26T01:59:00
e are o. or burn marks T__T too late to save him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment