Sunday, June 17, 2007

Installing A Floor In A Alminum Boat Jhonny's.

aa a staff (say it is one of those who accompany the group on their travels, etc ...) the face of all is a poem xD. Let's say that Nino is like the joker of the group (at least it is as I see)-Please take care to Jun Matsumoto's face lol-)
Oh Nino for me is like the bear of the group .. no, I see some resemblance to Honi Ouran (juaaaaaaaaaaas)

guess because Jun Matsumoto and drama post taaaaaaaaaaaan'm doing this long (and what's left). --------------------------- Uhmm .. I remember that after spending all my epic and Arashi Hana Yori Dango (about the same time) .. I started with the series of
Nobuta wo produce ... and after seeing her, for meuch case-). Song

Tepper. Buff .. I struggled a little bit more to find a song by the group in question. This group is not who has heard a lot in fact ... xD But in reality ... what it made me drool and others ... is the duo that makes
with
Kame Yamapi
(Kame, which I will speak later, is the main protagonist of
Nobuta wo produce . Yes, that you put a doodle on the hair when you brush your teeth (juas) .) And, the ending of the above series is sung by two of them ^ ^. They both during development of the series (and later) say they did a separate group (called
Shuji to Akira
), well, not if you call grKazuya Kamenashi
MLXC


I must admit that this boy is not like me physically (although I think feillo xD), but I must admit it has its nosequé, and he looks lovely (and I'll show you why ) and also the chemistry he has with Yamapi is unique! : P and complement great. One more serious (Yamapi) and the other just the opposite (Kame)
He, like June

and
Yamapi has its own group: KAT-TUN

(called by me: Kit-kat). Of this group I know little, just that along with Arashi
is the most popular band of Johnny's.

Real Face Song. Little comment.


Kame important thing (for l

0 comments:

Post a Comment