Reading through the seas of liveyournal I realize that a large proportion of the population of these parts is disappointed with the book ... and I wonder Am I the only person on the planet that has not disappointed? I waited in great part what has happened, there are no surprises and that are harmful is nonsense ...
That Snape was on the side of Dumby, was sung. Slap that many of the order was taken, which end up with Ginny Harry .. nothing special.
not thought that almost everyone wanted this to happen, Hermione and Ron end up together and that Harry recognized what he had done Snape. Okay, I admit that what the name of his son Albus Severus is somewhat ... How do you say? estúpido .. but hey Harry in most of the books acted stupidly, do not think there getting around it.
only thing that has surprised me (and for good) has been the "dark side of Dumbledore" is that, if there is something that bothers me is that in books or movies is that good to be perfect and very bad bad bad .. I liked and why I like Snape because he was a very imperfect character, a bastard but he was acting and doing things for a reason, because they knew that around scumbag is a party is not so. And now, Dumbledore about me ^ ^ YAY! It was not as holy as he seemed ... and that makes me happy.
only thing I dislike about it read the last book is not the palm Hagrid, bore, boring character has where
0 comments:
Post a Comment