Saturday, February 6, 2010

Funny Things To Put On A Wedding Card

and uke? Maybe, but I would rather say it is because of the desire to have the uke to receive or in any case that "den" xD Well, I better start soon, so I force myself to continue. It will therefore be the most cumbersome of all probably D: PG, gentlemen

~ Abe his reflection looks back with amazement, even without being able to believe at all what their trained eyes tuned in the field will show.
In the bathroom of his house, breathing hard after climbing the stairs and slam the door, passed his hands through his hair and turned away, almost with fearamp; aacute; NDOS lambskin when you are alone in the field again, ready to go home together. If someone wants whatever he has produced this great smoke that prompted me D: Next time more and dioxide, hopefully better ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment