Friday, July 6, 2007

Blueprintwooden Swing Set

Esto.es.una.mierda.
I've been about a week without a computer, good treatment, if he had only computer that I can not start / I left that horrible blue screen that puts a lot of things but that nobody understands. I say NO ONE because I called my cousin "the computer" (actually computer) and when he saw the screen goes into shock and not knowing what the fuck was. His solution? google search for it on home to see what happens .... So I also want to be information technology, it bothers you ... * Sigh *
the end, I had to reformat the computer, so I lost directions at close range, the fic I was writing in secret, and much more .. among them were some pictures that my father did when he went to the Camino de Santiago. In a nutshell .. a

0 comments:

Post a Comment