Sunday, July 15, 2007

South Park Party Supplies EXCERPT FROM THE FIRST CHAPTER OF HP7

Vale ... just enter Harrylatino and I've run into this:


Chapter One
The Rise of the Dark Lord


The two men appeared out of nowhere, a few yards away a narrow path and illuminated by the moon. For a second dry still, wands pointing to each other's chest, then, having recognized, kept them under their coats and sepusieron to walk side by side in the same direction.

- Any news? "Said the taller of the two.

-La mejor. "said Snape.


YAY! YAY! And the stars above my beloved and idolized Severus Snape * I die *. It saysmuch but hey, that's something !!!!! You win I have to read the book please .. You win!


I uploaded to the community [info] lovethefandom completito the drama "My boss, my hero" bajaroslo podeĆ­s and will enchant you!
*______*
(in one week vacation Yuju!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment