Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Does Vicodin Raise Blood Pressure

I'm back. At last no more exams! Although I was already bored uu are not really tests of courage, as they are only practical for the 'real test', but anyway, just study to know what I'm failing. Anyway, today we did the last, which was very easy indeed. Well, for me, because the others were up sweating xD In fact, there was no teacher who cares for a while then we were alone, and of course everyone turned to me for answers Oo And I, as a good Samaritan is the di xD Indeed, until I gave my exam to my companion for xD So it copied the nerve now. And we discovered xD But goodr some time, but should give me the same as I study everyday oo That is, I decided to repeat the year just to improve my grades for college, so it's a commitment I have with myself. I know I can get me better grades than last year, but I work hard, and that is what I have very much present. All this I owe to my great example, my dad, he always was, persevering and courageous, and thanks to that achieved very little success. And it now we do not live in any poverty, unlike what we all want and more. So I want to do things the way he nn is my role model.

0 comments:

Post a Comment