Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Patchs Port Royale 2 1.1.0.89 Adios

I think it was to imagine, I left the blog. Since the summer so just write and I know bad no signs of life, so I have decided to leave it up indefinitely.
not want to close completely, because you still reading (you are free to remove me from the flist of course ^ ^), I still want you to know that is is funny, but if not for anything I know I like you to give signs of life I worry about the distance of you, and every day I read, is a vice that is almost impossible to stop me. I have you baby, a special affection would not know how to describe ... well, has long been leyendoos .. I guess it's inevitable.

not eliminated because there is a big part of my life, I'd like some

0 comments:

Post a Comment