l result. His men already enjoyed the robe, and he had put it at every opportunity. The garment was male, a unique feature because no one's frog got its "coats" (or dressed for questionable sexualities) are minimally
see virile, and gave the carrier an air of wisdom worthy of King Arthur's advisor wizard, neither more nor less. Sure, it was an expensive gown and only members of the aristocracy could afford to buy it, but Arthur did not seem a problem. A garment as a dress that was not useful for other dand the subjects, Arthur could not imagine a lumberjack or a farmer going to work on it. " And the frog was equal to or more inclusive in terms of clothing was, and much more, it is worth adding.
Arthur chose to use his new robes to appear before the French court, with his sword, a dagger hidden behind one of his boots, and an arch over several arrows in his back. Before you can enter had to abandon most of their weapons visible, because the French saw it as a sign of hostility to their humble hearts and only left him with his wand, that para them was a stupid piece of wood sentimental value was proportional to their degree of uselessness.
When Francis stood before, both were in the eye for a few seconds before their lips out a greeting. And so, when Arthur was willing to rub the frog what they had achieved the dressmakers in the kingdom (those things did not care, but not missing the opportunity to beat him once in an area Masy where the idiot stood out), Francis took the floor:
"I see you've had a long journey, and rugged, because if otherwise I can not explain how it is that no battle with huge calamities comemurmurs, criticizing the improper manner of the English realm. One of the companions of Arthur slapped his forehead, looking resigned. "Oh, you rude," sighed Francis with a touch theatrical. I just wanted to bring my best clothes to not suffer the embarrassment of the English court and
I saw when he arrived. I know you do not get along with Antonio, and it's a shame that you give reasons for derision. Someone smartly avoided.
"Someone smart would get into their own affairs," said Arthur. And whatgoing to talk to you when those over there, "he said without pause" The stolen their clothes to their wives?
- Hey! Cried the question, which were more than they said Arthur. "And add that to their children, and in your case, children with whom you sleep, accused Arthur. No one seemed outraged by this latest accusation. Francis only gave him a smile that exasperated Arthur. You're the one who is wrong here!
"You mean the latestthink I'll make you case! Arthur drew his wand and many of the French court laughed, but Pierre, who had witnessed his master the powers of the wand, fell upon him before he uttered his first spell Arthur. Pecked his hands, until hacérsela drop. Pierre took his place out of his master and English. "Calm down, Francis Arthur asked. What do you think my people?
Arthur, that loss was not daunted, she turned to him. "I do not care," he sucks & amp; oacute;, approaching him. But what I hope to do is show what I
you
feed. Arthur did not have time to guide other comments Francis unpleasant. Pounced on it, deciding on both the conversation was over. And then began the diplomacy of the blows.
0 comments:
Post a Comment