Saturday, January 8, 2011

Maxine's Cartoons Birthday

Diclaimer: Axis Powers Hetalia not my property.
Warnings: This pulls the NC-17 for some things. Is France, after all, and already I'm quite light.
Couple: France / Canada.
Words: 2,412
Summary: It was a gamble which would trigger the final movement, but a series of circumstances which, to the disadvantage of Matthew, he never stopped.
Notes: This is my friend invisible to [info] mireru . Forgive the delay and you upload it in parts, but that lasted long and evenNow I need to finish the last part, but is in the process! For now, I hope you like what I have ^ ^ Much of what I put part of headcanon talks thanks to you I have grown up. I enjoyed writing it for you, so thank you! \u0026lt;3



Chapter 1


God, I hate it, right? Matthew not wait for an answer, I knew I would get a "yes" as big as all America. Only the combined force of his omnipotence and perhaps past karma (if that apliCab also nations) could explain the daily unlucky Matthew to absolutely everything in your life. Was all that could explain having Francis at home wanting to spend quality time Ely getting all his routine chaos. Francis called for special attention because, although he did not realize how much I claimed, and Matthew gave in to their whims, not daring to contradict him because of that lack of character that had own misfortune. When Francis got up and caused him to leave a field day when there was a danger of a blizzard, Matthew and snacks while preparing thevolvíaa situation repeated. It was a morning of March with great weather to go to baseball practice. Matthew had made plans to train and engage and defeat his brother the next time they met to play a friendly match (which never were, Alfred was taken so seriously fighting to ensure that Matthew put the same effort to sweep the floor). Just do not expect that Francis had devised another plan for that day.

were eating breakfast a meal prepared by their host, very elaborate. Matthew was sure who had careful marginall m; Aa out the competition.

-Ten-Francis held out his car keys.

- Do you want me to drive? - Although it will be better.
"Oui, mon petit.


Matthew was so startled that he forgot to put a face to the nickname. He got into his car, excited to finally be able to play after weeks in the hands of Francis, almost felt like a new car, but soon returned to admit it, recalled all its quirks. Up and running in the direction he had explained. Everything would have been bi; Oacute; Francis, Matthew thought for a moment that a weak and interrupted request would be heard. The hand remained there, moving on his leg without any hurry, seeming a touch relaxed and unpretentious, Matthew dared not turn his face toward Francis.

The light gave the green light and the car turned to go. It was both his nervousness, which should focus on the management twice and still committing silly mistakes. He wondered if the intent of Francis would be wild enough to cause a crash.
No, it does nothing else, p-can livewith that hand on your leg, you can, Matt!
Contradicting his thoughts, the hand of Francis came to a dangerous area, which almost made him stop again. He swallowed hard and wondered what he was planning, why not let him quiet, why not explain his intentions, or ... or what? Knowing what was the worst that could happen?

trembled. "Please, because I did not want to think about what was next, please ...

-Focus on the trum; Francis rested his entire hand, gently squeezing several times before returning to move in small circles. Matthew withdrew to protest, had a hunch that what would come of his mouth would be anything but that and the last thing I wanted was to give the wrong impression of the situation. He pursed his lips, however.

Francis paused for a moment, then rested his index finger only, slowly, as if to take care of calligraphy, he drew a name that Matthew had a hard time not deduct.

-ready, I signed what is m & iacuI, o-stated. And as a final point drew a heart. Matthew
thought it was all about to end, at least not think I could extend it further, with red cheeks, and just owned himself. I did not know exactly what I wanted, therefore, that Francis once again fall very close to his crotch and he moved in the right spot to accentuate the contact, not startled him as it should. He could not even tell whether it was fear or excitement when Francis approached the buckle of his cinturóny it unzipped. A shiver ranthe whole body, imagining what would come next.
-S-Lord ... "began Matthew. Francis fiddled a bit, before unzipping the pants-button,
nopordiosnohagaeso
... "cried.

-Hmmm, right? Francis

closing his hand away, but instead returned to close to his crotch, lightly touching and without previous attention. Matthew felt exploited. Why was he ignored? Is your intention was different than he had imagined? Matas;
Francis would have to keep an eye
. Matthew Ely turned to find him smiling at one close to them, very nice and brown curly hair, in fact, already had his eye on several. Uncomfortable, Matthew imagined how terrible it would be replaced as company for one of them, not even Francis would find it difficult to forget.

was asked an assistant, whom Francis also had the nerve to flirt, what would their jobs. Matthew was two places further back thanHTMLXC! Cried Francis, minutes from start. Do not let me down, okay? "I will my best," replied Matthew, with a voice that would not be proportionate to the size of their commitment.

"No doubt, but-Francis turned down the volume of his voice catching slightly on tiptoe to speak to Matthew in his ear ... do this much more interesting.

Matthew felt his soul falling to the feet.
"more interesting", if I have problems when

0 comments:

Post a Comment